With some delay, i’m happy to announce the availability of the first stable release for Assemble2. Among all the new features, i would like to highlight the following ones:
- a brand new online documentation,
- a bunch of tutorials,
- toolbars avoiding to navigate in menus and sub-menus,
- a HELP mode connecting the icons of the toolbars to their help in the online manual,
- the ability to load and visualize genomic annotations,
- a virtual machine to use web services locally, on your own computer. This should speed up your copy of Assemble2.
The upcoming posts will give your more details about all these new features. Stay tuned!!