I have released Assemble2.3 which is now able to connect to new computation backends.
Assemble2 needs a computation and data backend to automate several tasks of a working session, like:
- the 2D prediction from an RNA primary sequence
- the 2D annotation from an RNA tertiary structure
- the 2D plot of a secondary structure
- queries of 3D fragments from a 2D selection.
This computation and data backend is based on the project named RNA Science Toolbox. Assemble2 is now configured to use several backends deployed on an OpenStack cloud and fully configured.
From the activity toolbar, a mouse-click on the gear icon will now open this window:
- List of servers available
- click on this checkbox to use the corresponding server as the current computation and data backend
- click on this link to display the load of the corresponding backend
- plot displaying the load of a server selected during the last 60 minutes.
Consequently, this window allows you to easily switch to a server used less frequently. In the list of servers available (1), the choice “localhost:8080” is for a server deployed on you own computer, as described in the documentation of the RNA Science Toolbox project.